Registration Application and Safety Assessment of Chemical Substances
Safety Evaluation Studies
We provide with the following studies, as well as studies for hazardous properties and ecological impacts to meet your purpose or request.
Please feel free to contact us.
- Specification tests according to the Standard Methods of Analysis for Hygienic Chemists
- Tests required by decrees or notifications from the Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare Safety or other tests on food and additives, containers and packaging, household goods, and sanitary articles
- Safety tests on agricultural chemicals and agricultural chemical formulations
- Hazardous property evaluation tests (toxicity, local irritation, sensitization, mutagenicity, etc.), Environmental impact tests (impact on aquatic life, bees, silkworms, natural enemy insects, and others)
- Biological safety tests on medical devices
- Cytotoxicity, sensitization, genotoxicity, system toxicity, irritation, hemocompatibility, and others
- Safety tests on cosmetic ingredients, and others
- Acute oral toxicity, irritation, sensitization, phototoxicity, photosensitization, mutagenicity, and others
- Tests according to other regulations, and industry-level self-regulations
Safety tests on antibacterial products
Safety tests on photocatalysts
Safety tests according to regulations on transportation of dangerous goods by ship and the Basel Convention
Copyright © Sumika Chemical Analysis Service,LTD. All Rights Reserved.